Green and sustainable restaurant visits
When you’re out dining at a restaurant, it’s a must to taste delicious and well prepared food. And of course you should be able to order a good steak and an exotic fish and with just some minor changes, the environmental impact can be reduced.
Use the following advice when you are at a restaurant:
- Minimize food waste - Order only the food you can eat.
- Eat less meat and more green.
- Eat food made from local producers – or from local areas.
- Have seasonal products. Order organic.
- Buy products from bio and organic animal farmers.