Green and sustainable hotels
You have already made an environmental effort when choosing a Green Key or another recognized brand. Green Key companies work seriously and continuously to minimize a negative environmental impact.
You can also:
- Help save water.
- Turn off lights and electronic equipment when you leave.
- Use towels and linens an extra day.
- Turn off heat/air-condition when it’s not required or when you leave.
- Sort your waste by the accommodations information.
- If possible drink tap water instead of bottled water.
- Eat more sustainable food and minimize your food waste.
Praise, be loyal and reward those who make an effort and select them again for your next stay. It makes them do more.